Course programme can be viewed here.
This course will feature a series of short presentations covering common clinical topics with the latest advice on their management, to make your busy day at the coal face go more smoothly. The event will have a range of local speakers from GPs with specialist interests to hospital consultants.
GPs will benefit from a day of varied and relevant presentations to boost CPD for appraisal and re-validation. There will be lots of opportunities to ask questions and network with colleagues.
1) Cardiology - Dr Andrew Hannah, Consultant Cardiologist, Aberdeen Royal Infirmary, NHS Grampian
2) Genetics - Dr Helen Gregory, GP and Associate Specialist Clinical Genetics, Rosemount Medical Group, NHS Grampian
3) Managing Abnormal Liver Function Tests - Dr Ashis Mukhopadhya, Consultant Gastroenterologist & Honorary Senior Lecturer, Aberdeen Royal Infirmary, NHS Grampian
4) Musculoskeletal Issues - Dr Greig Nicol, GP, Denburn Medical Practice, NHS Grampian
5) Respiratory Medicine - Dr Kris McLaughlin, GP, Stonehaven Medical Group, NHS Grampian
6) General Adult Psychiatry - Dr Steven Hay, Consultant Psychiatrist, Royal Cornhill Hospital, NHS Grampian
7) Diabetes - Dr Susan McGeoch, Consultant Diabetologist, Aberdeen Royal Infirmary, NHS Grampian
7th March 2018
Aberdeen Marriott Hotel, AB21 7AZ
Practice Nurses, Retainer & Returner GPs—£100