CPD Connect MSK Problems including Joint and Soft Tissue Injections
CPD Connect MSK Problems including Joint and Soft Tissue Injections`27/02/2019
We are pleased to announce that the MSK Joint Injections course will be returning to Glasgow on Tuesday 29th October 2019, 9am - 5pm. This course has sold out three years in a row and has proved to be popular among GPs.
This one day course will give an overview of common MSK presentations (Back, Shoulder, Hip, Knee etc.) in a mixed format of lectures and a practical session.
A course aimed at GPs who want to improve their skills in:
- Joint examination
- Joint and Soft tissue Injections
- Management of common musculoskeletal problems
- Joint injection techniques
- MSK examination skills for GP's.
1) Joint and soft tissue injections: Introduction
2) Interventions: Physiotherapy view
3) MSK in Primary Care: Rheumatology view
4) Common MSK presentations: Orthopaedic view
A provisional programme for the day will follow
Please visit the courses tab to book from 28th February 2019.
Being held in the NHS Education for Scotland (NES) offices at 2 Central Quay, 89 Hydepark Street, Glasgow.