CPD Connect are currently experiencing issues with accepting payments for PBSGL fees and course bookings. We would be grateful if you would please visit www.portal.scot.nhs.uk directly to make any bookings or payments until we have resolved this issue.
Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require assistance in this matter
This event will consist of a series of short presentations on common
healthcare dilemmas from childhood to old age. All of our speakers are
local NHS GPs/Consultants/professionals who have worked with the NES
team to pinpoint key learning for their specific area of expertise.
There will be opportunities to ask questions and gain valuable take home
learning points for lifelong care. The event has been designed by GPs, Nurses working in General Practice/Primary Care and Pharmacists to make it all highly relevant to primary care.
2018 Draft Programme topics are as follows but please note that this is at planning stages and may be subject to some minor changes.
- Managing pregnant women with pre-existing and new medical complaints
- Paediatric Gait problems - which to worry about
- Common presentation of sports injuries - how to manage and what not to miss
- Primacy care prison medicine - what you need to know
- Managing diabetes - updates on oral and injectable options
- Disturbed elderly patients - when to start or stop psychotropic medications
Resource Type: Hot Topics