Find out more about PBSGL and find out how membership can help you.Find out more
CPD Connect are currently experiencing issues with accepting payments for PBSGL fees and course bookings. We would be grateful if you would please visit www.portal.scot.nhs.uk directly to make any bookings or payments until we have resolved this issue.
Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. Please contact email@example.com should you require assistance in this matter
Please find below our video listings from past events, courses and workshops filmed and available to purchase, access and view online.
To access a video package, log in if you have not done so already with your Portal Account details.
Once logged in, on this page click "View Collection" and follow the instructions.
Please note - If you are not redirected back to the videos page after payment, please click the videos tab at the top of the page again
Once paid, click "View Collection" again. A box with the link and access code to the videos will appear. Follow the link and when prompted, enter the password provided.
If you encounter any issues accessing the videos or require any assistance, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access and view presentations from Hot Topics Aberdeen 2016. Access and watch a range of clinical and non-clinical presentations relevant to general practice and primary care from a range of speakers from GPs with specialist interests to hospital consultants. GPs will benefit from varied and relevant presentations to boost CPD for appraisal and revalidation.
1) Men's Health - Justine Royle, Consultant Urological Surgeon, Aberdeen Royal Infirmary
2) Headache - David Watson, GP Hamilton Medical Group, Aberdeen and GPwSI Headache Clinic, Aberdeen Royal Infirmary
3) Vertigo - Clive Brewis, ENT Consultant
4) Medicines and Older People: When To Stop? - Graeme Hoyle, Consultant Geriatrician, Aberdeen Royal Infirmary
5) Surgical Problems in Children - Chris Driver, Consultant Paediatric Surgeon, Aberdeen Royal Infirmary
6) Chronic Kidney Disease - Laura Clark, Consultant Renal Physician, Aberdeen Royal Infirmary
7) Respiratory Medicine Update - Iain Small, GP Peterhead Health Centre and GPwSI Chest Clinic, Aberdeen Royal Infirmary
Access and view presentations from Cradle to Grave Edinburgh 2016. Access and watch a range of clinical and non-clinical presentations relevant to general practice and primary care from a range of speakers from GPs with specialist interests to hospital consultants. GPs will benefit from varied and relevant presentations to boost CPD for appraisal and revalidation.
1) GI Problems in Infants and Small Children - Dr David Mitchell, Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist, Royal Hospital for Sick Children, Edinburgh
2) The Fertile Years - Dr Alexandra Connan, GP, Portobello and Conan Doyle Surgeries, Edinburgh
3) Diabetes in Adults - Dr Peter Weil, GP, Penicuik Medical Practice
4) The 'House of Care' Model - Dr Alexandra Connan, GP, Portobello and Conan Doyle Surgeries, Edinburgh
5) Insights to GP beyond QoF - Dr Jenny Bennison, Quality Executive Officer, RCGP
6) Confusion and Dementia in the Elderly - Dr Sureshini Sanders, GP, West Lothian
7) End of Life Care - Dr Duncan Brown, Medical Director, St Columba's Hospice, Edinburgh