CPD Connect: GP Level 3 Child Protection - December 2022
CPD Connect: GP Level 3 Child Protection - December 2022`26/10/2022
This course covers and fulfils some key level 3 competencies regarding child protection.
Most care for children and young people is delivered outside the hospital setting. Safeguarding children and young people requires all general practitioners to be effective when dealing with child abuse. General practitioners should recognise and respond to the needs of children and young people in special circumstances, through referral and joint working.
The learning outcomes are:
- Learning what medical skills are involved in child protection
- Recognition of patterns of child abuse injury
- Identification of serious and urgent injuries
- Awareness of local services
- Understanding of multi-agency working in Child Protection
- Awareness of the Specialist Child Protection Team at RACH
For bookings head over to our courses page
Please note lunch will not be provided - please feel free to bring your own lunch.
15th December 2022
09:30 – 13:00
Royal Aberdeen Children's Hospital, Westburn Road, Foresterhill, Aberdeen AB25 2ZG